Community Resource Center
We offer services in the community which includes social services and domestic violence programs, health or medically-related issues and low-income households or unemployment. Our volunteer community personnel and social workers collaborate in achieving desired results towards protection against abuse and injustice, assistance with the ill and in a debilitating condition and support to people whose needs are not met with their below average wages.
Inclusive of CRC programs are:
- Health Care Management
- Hospitalization Financial Assistance
- Alternative Living Arrangements (rental and shelter assistance)
- Education and Prevention (understanding domestic and dating violence)
- Work-related Programs and Employment Strategies
- Bereavement Support (psychological assessments and evaluation)
- Family Self-Sufficiency Program
If your needs are in line with the CRC services that we offer, our hotline 352-433-2217, will be your door towards a comprehensive understanding of the common societal issues.