Early Childhood Education Credentials
High-calibre educators create a strong positive influence in the mind of a child that is why significant childhood credentials should be the backbone of being an effective teacher. In this light, to help children achieve their fullest potential, our ministry offers early childhood education programs to keen aspirants who have the passion in relating to children and the natural flow of teaching younger generation.
We will help you fulfil the following early childhood certification credentials:
- Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Infant and Toddler Care Specialized Training and Certification in Child Care
- Preschool Education
- Special Needs Education
- Early Childhood Administration Credential
- First Aid and CPR Training Certification
- 45 Hour Training in Florida Child Care Professional Certificate (formerly CDA)
With these quality trainings and academic formula that the ministry offers to early childhood care educators guaranteed it will make your life as a parent be more trusting in designing a profound future for your child.